Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby growler » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:26 pm

Ordigger wrote:
BWahlberg wrote:PR isn't banned for life just like Alpha hasn't been either. Yeah they are blunt, abrupt, and mean to posters they disagree with but they've never taken their anger on egriz to a point where actual threats have been made. The mods have seen forwarded PM's and there's the well known public ones too that growler put up. Alpha, PR, and just about every other poster on that board has never taken it that far, that's what draws the line between him and others on there.

Not been here in awhile. From my perspective, without calling out specific names, there are 10-12 posters on egriz that have the same general attitude in how they post. In fact, Growler has not been the worse, IMO. I've had my run ins with him a bit (small scaled) but at least you know where he's coming from.

Multiple posters there do get away with personal attacks, and things that frankly should not be posted on any bulletin board. I've always thought it probably had to do with money. Who donates the most, is related to who gets away with the most. Only an idea. I know many Griz fans that have previously posted there, that no longer visit the site or only read it because of the antics of those posters.

I also know that until it gets cleaned up, that many people that potentially would donate, probably will not. Would be nice to see an alternative, and this site is sort of a hybrid blog/bulletin board.....still a bit brutal for the general masses.

You feelings on the subject are shared by many, and I received many PMs supporting my abilty to post there. But, you must understand that esugar.com has digressed into a semi-private circle-jerk for 8-10 posters who control everything that goes on there. They take over as mods to wield their power and climax over banning posters. You will notice that many of the former posters have stopped posting. It is indeed sad that the self-flagellating posters over there use that board as their private ego-enhancing power trip. I guess they don't get much respect from the wife and kids at home.
Wolfman is my name....Owning pedestrian fans is my game

CV Griz Fan

Postby CV Griz Fan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:09 pm

growler wrote:
Ordigger wrote:
BWahlberg wrote:PR isn't banned for life just like Alpha hasn't been either. Yeah they are blunt, abrupt, and mean to posters they disagree with but they've never taken their anger on egriz to a point where actual threats have been made. The mods have seen forwarded PM's and there's the well known public ones too that growler put up. Alpha, PR, and just about every other poster on that board has never taken it that far, that's what draws the line between him and others on there.

Not been here in awhile. From my perspective, without calling out specific names, there are 10-12 posters on egriz that have the same general attitude in how they post. In fact, Growler has not been the worse, IMO. I've had my run ins with him a bit (small scaled) but at least you know where he's coming from.

Multiple posters there do get away with personal attacks, and things that frankly should not be posted on any bulletin board. I've always thought it probably had to do with money. Who donates the most, is related to who gets away with the most. Only an idea. I know many Griz fans that have previously posted there, that no longer visit the site or only read it because of the antics of those posters.

I also know that until it gets cleaned up, that many people that potentially would donate, probably will not. Would be nice to see an alternative, and this site is sort of a hybrid blog/bulletin board.....still a bit brutal for the general masses.

Nice valid analysis. But don't try to use reason and logic with dudes like Brinty and Titlest. They swill Kool-Aid and love the power trip of being able to ban people smarter than they.

Unfortunately, I never read this post. It's a good one. Ordigger, you could be on to something.

growler

Postby growler » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Title-less is a hack, and has no backbone. If he did, he would stop the auto-erotica every time he bans me. :jack:

growler

Postby growler » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Hey Brinty, you must take lessons from Obama on how to lie without backing up your lies. We are STILL WAITING for you to provide the alleged threatening posts which I supposedly made to justify my banning on esugar.com.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ! :fuelfire:

How do you sleep at night, dude?

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”