Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3243
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby growler » Sun May 18, 2014 10:57 pm

CV Griz Fan wrote:
BWahlberg wrote:PR isn't banned for life just like Alpha hasn't been either. Yeah they are blunt, abrupt, and mean to posters they disagree with but they've never taken their anger on egriz to a point where actual threats have been made. The mods have seen forwarded PM's and there's the well known public ones too that growler put up. Alpha, PR, and just about every other poster on that board has never taken it that far, that's what draws the line between him and others on there.


If Growler did threaten violence, then that might explain a ban. But his "online persona" is very similar to PR's . Yet PR gets a pass. Credibility is the issue for me. Other posters should not be given a pass for the same behavior. I stand by my comments dealing with Titleist's explanation for the Growler ban. Selective.

\
Thank you CV. You stand for the very things that make this country the Land of The Free. Much blood has been spilled to protect that right. The un-Americans, under the guise of politically correctness, do not understand that fact.

I did NOTHING on that board to warrant banning. The reason Titlest felt the need to come over here, is that down deep inside he knows that, and feels guilty that he allowed it to happen. I wish he had a pair, but obviously not.

I know he an Alpha are friends, so I hope Alpha educates him on issues that he needs to freshen his ideals upon.
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

User avatar
BWahlberg
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 am
Location: Missoula
Contact:

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby BWahlberg » Mon May 19, 2014 8:37 am

I'm sure titelist is really losing sleep over it, haha.
Have no fear, sugar is here!

User avatar
MrTitleist
Posts: 244
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 6:55 pm
Location: Missoula, MT
Contact:

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby MrTitleist » Mon May 19, 2014 8:37 am

CV Griz Fan wrote:You are still not answering the PR question. Why?


Alpha is as much of a terrorist as PR.. Alpha doesn't get lifetime bans neither does PR, nor have I ever banned Alpha. I'm not the only mod on eGriz, nor am I going to answer for them.


growler wrote:Thank you CV. You stand for the very things that make this country the Land of The Free. Much blood has been spilled to protect that right. The un-Americans, under the guise of politically correctness, do not understand that fact.

I did NOTHING on that board to warrant banning. The reason Titlest felt the need to come over here, is that down deep inside he knows that, and feels guilty that he allowed it to happen. I wish he had a pair, but obviously not.

I know he an Alpha are friends, so I hope Alpha educates him on issues that he needs to freshen his ideals upon.


You still are applying "land of the free" and "freedom of speech" incorrectly.

I came over here because someone was referring to us as the "Hitler Youth" which is also incorrect. And somewhat insulting. That, and I've never really checked out this site. I don't feel guilty at all. However, I would still shake your hand and toast a beer with you.. I've discovered most eGriz type people are much different when they don't have a keyboard to hide behind. I'm sure Alpha and I will discuss my misbehavior next month at Fairmont.
#MakeGrowlerGreatAgain

grizteria
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:51 am

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby grizteria » Mon May 19, 2014 8:41 am

Fairmont, Are you two dating? :-o

User avatar
MrTitleist
Posts: 244
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 6:55 pm
Location: Missoula, MT
Contact:

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby MrTitleist » Mon May 19, 2014 12:31 pm

grizteria wrote:Fairmont, Are you two dating? :-o


He's bringing the hookers, I'm bringing the cocaine.
#MakeGrowlerGreatAgain

MAROON ALERT!
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby MAROON ALERT! » Mon May 19, 2014 7:51 pm

growler wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:Hi. I haven't posted here before, but I had to say something here.

Growler you know every time you post on eGriz you're on a short leash, and by short I mean it's microns. You know you have to be on your best behavior if you don't want someone to snuff out your acct and report you. I had no idea you were even on the board with your last acct until someone pointed it out.. but your schtick is so repeatable everyone knows it's you within a few posts. If you would act like a person and try to make posts without insulting everyone's intelligence and referring everyone who disagrees with your post as a "no-nothing" or "pedestrian" then go on some stupid ass tirade about how people "don't know the game" even though you have never played the game, or how rich you are, which you are definitely not the wealthiest poster on the board. Humility goes a long ways, unfortunately someone has beaten that out of you at some point in your life. Maybe if you practiced a little of it you could play on eGriz and start interesting topics that generate discussion.. but instead you get kicked to the curb, like always. I didn't hammer your acct this time, mostly because I'm pretty apathetic this time of year, but I support what the other mod did. Try being real for once instead of your message board self and you might get further ahead.

Totally unrelated, I like the flying pigs emoticon.

:pigs:



Then why don't you ban PlayaRape? He is the KING of telling every poster that they know nothing! Double standard, admit it, dude! If you support banning any individual, you are wrong. This is a frickin' free country, and the First Amendment applies to ALL THINGS DONE IN THIS COUNTRY, including private message boards. I don't have to be humble, it is not in my make-up. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

You KNOW that I add greatly to that board, but would never admit it. No, I never played football at any level, but I coached it as a high school coach, which is more than 95% of the other posters have done. Why don't you use the same logic with your hero, Brinty?


Boo hoo, cry me a river, you made your bed now you get to sleep in it.

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3243
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby growler » Tue May 20, 2014 1:33 pm

BWahlberg wrote:I'm sure titelist is really losing sleep over it, haha.


Why don't you make like a hockey player and get the puck out of here? Doesn't Grand Master on esugar.com give you as much of a woody as it used to? You have to come over here to spew your lies? We are still waiting for you to produce my post threatening people. What's that? You can't do it? And we have already anointed you the master in digging up old posts to support your lame arguments. Premature I guess. :harhar:
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3243
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby growler » Tue May 20, 2014 1:43 pm

MrTitleist wrote:
CV Griz Fan wrote:You are still not answering the PR question. Why?


Alpha is as much of a terrorist as PR.. Alpha doesn't get lifetime bans neither does PR, nor have I ever banned Alpha. I'm not the only mod on eGriz, nor am I going to answer for them.


growler wrote:Thank you CV. You stand for the very things that make this country the Land of The Free. Much blood has been spilled to protect that right. The un-Americans, under the guise of politically correctness, do not understand that fact.

I did NOTHING on that board to warrant banning. The reason Titlest felt the need to come over here, is that down deep inside he knows that, and feels guilty that he allowed it to happen. I wish he had a pair, but obviously not.

I know he an Alpha are friends, so I hope Alpha educates him on issues that he needs to freshen his ideals upon.


You still are applying "land of the free" and "freedom of speech" incorrectly.

I came over here because someone was referring to us as the "Hitler Youth" which is also incorrect. And somewhat insulting. That, and I've never really checked out this site. I don't feel guilty at all. However, I would still shake your hand and toast a beer with you.. I've discovered most eGriz type people are much different when they don't have a keyboard to hide behind. I'm sure Alpha and I will discuss my misbehavior next month at Fairmont.


And I plan on meeting you in Laramie, and tipping a few with you too. I am anxious to finally meet a guy from Wyoming who does not believe in preserving the First Amendment. You are as rare as frog's hair.

Just ponder this Titleist: The owner of the L.A. Clippers is being forced to sell his team for something he said in the privacy of his own home. Do you support what has happened to him? Where does end? Will the PC police start reading our minds next to see if we are thinking un-pure thoughts? No one in America can circumvent the first amendment by hiding behind the "it's a private message board" argument. If you do not believe that, you are very naive. Do you think a private company can refuse to hire individuals because of the color of their skin? It is the same thing. Figure it out.

Finally, I would like for you to provide me a specific post, or posts, which cause me to be banned. I started a very provocative thread about Griz football, and immediately started taking shots from multiple posters. I am entitled to defend myself. I never initiated ANYTHING in that thread..... only responded.
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

User avatar
MrTitleist
Posts: 244
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 6:55 pm
Location: Missoula, MT
Contact:

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby MrTitleist » Tue May 20, 2014 2:15 pm

growler wrote:And I plan on meeting you in Laramie, and tipping a few with you too. I am anxious to finally meet a guy from Wyoming who does not believe in preserving the First Amendment. You are as rare as frog's hair.

Just ponder this Titleist: The owner of the L.A. Clippers is being forced to sell his team for something he said in the privacy of his own home. Do you support what has happened to him? Where does end? Will the PC police start reading our minds next to see if we are thinking un-pure thoughts? No one in America can circumvent the first amendment by hiding behind the "it's a private message board" argument. If you do not believe that, you are very naive. Do you think a private company can refuse to hire individuals because of the color of their skin? It is the same thing. Figure it out.

Finally, I would like for you to provide me a specific post, or posts, which cause me to be banned. I started a very provocative thread about Griz football, and immediately started taking shots from multiple posters. I am entitled to defend myself. I never initiated ANYTHING in that thread..... only responded.


1. You're still applying the First Amendment wrong, you don't understand it at all. It does not apply to message boards. At all. So my preservation of it when it comes to speaking out against the gov't is right in line. When it comes to message boards? Not applicable.

2. Yes, Sterling should be banned. His released tape was the straw that broke the camels back, not his first offense, one of multiple.. this time it cost him his NBA team. Basically if you want to be a racist, don't be stupid enough to get caught being one multiple times publicly.

3. It's not the same thing.. not being hired because of the color of your skin is race discrimination, not a violation of the 1st Amendment.

4. You should be more entitled to reading more US history and less reading message boards until you become properly educated on the topics you so willy nilly throw about.
#MakeGrowlerGreatAgain

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3243
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby growler » Tue May 20, 2014 2:49 pm

MrTitleist wrote:
growler wrote:And I plan on meeting you in Laramie, and tipping a few with you too. I am anxious to finally meet a guy from Wyoming who does not believe in preserving the First Amendment. You are as rare as frog's hair.

Just ponder this Titleist: The owner of the L.A. Clippers is being forced to sell his team for something he said in the privacy of his own home. Do you support what has happened to him? Where does end? Will the PC police start reading our minds next to see if we are thinking un-pure thoughts? No one in America can circumvent the first amendment by hiding behind the "it's a private message board" argument. If you do not believe that, you are very naive. Do you think a private company can refuse to hire individuals because of the color of their skin? It is the same thing. Figure it out.

Finally, I would like for you to provide me a specific post, or posts, which cause me to be banned. I started a very provocative thread about Griz football, and immediately started taking shots from multiple posters. I am entitled to defend myself. I never initiated ANYTHING in that thread..... only responded.


1. You're still applying the First Amendment wrong, you don't understand it at all. It does not apply to message boards. At all. So my preservation of it when it comes to speaking out against the gov't is right in line. When it comes to message boards? Not applicable.

2. Yes, Sterling should be banned. His released tape was the straw that broke the camels back, not his first offense, one of multiple.. this time it cost him his NBA team. Basically if you want to be a racist, don't be stupid enough to get caught being one multiple times publicly.

3. It's not the same thing.. not being hired because of the color of your skin is race discrimination, not a violation of the 1st Amendment.

4. You should be more entitled to reading more US history and less reading message boards until you become properly educated on the topics you so willy nilly throw about.


I have forgotten more about U.S. history than you will ever know. You are wrong in about everything you just wrote. If you support the right to force the sale of personal property because of what you say in the privacy of your own home, then you know nothing about the Constitution. Yes, the league knew about Sterling being a racist for many years, so why did it take a you-tube video to get their panties in a wad? Keep it in the background, and we overlook it because of money, but expose it publicly, and all hell breaks lose. Please, you are misguided if you support this sh*t!

The First Amendment DOES apply to written words. Don't be a dope!

It should be noted that you refuse to provide the specific posts that caused me to be banned. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! :jack:
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

User avatar
BWahlberg
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 am
Location: Missoula
Contact:

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby BWahlberg » Tue May 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the consequences of that speech.
Have no fear, sugar is here!

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3243
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby growler » Wed May 21, 2014 7:32 am

BWahlberg wrote:Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the consequences of that speech.



What, are you now a Constitutional Scholar , besides being a second-rate realtor and third-rate athletic "analyst"? You don't know what you are talking about as usual. Why don't you write a white paper on the topic, for our amusement?
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

User avatar
Ordigger
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby Ordigger » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:03 pm

BWahlberg wrote:PR isn't banned for life just like Alpha hasn't been either. Yeah they are blunt, abrupt, and mean to posters they disagree with but they've never taken their anger on egriz to a point where actual threats have been made. The mods have seen forwarded PM's and there's the well known public ones too that growler put up. Alpha, PR, and just about every other poster on that board has never taken it that far, that's what draws the line between him and others on there.


Not been here in awhile. From my perspective, without calling out specific names, there are 10-12 posters on egriz that have the same general attitude in how they post. In fact, Growler has not been the worse, IMO. I've had my run ins with him a bit (small scaled) but at least you know where he's coming from.

Multiple posters there do get away with personal attacks, and things that frankly should not be posted on any bulletin board. I've always thought it probably had to do with money. Who donates the most, is related to who gets away with the most. Only an idea. I know many Griz fans that have previously posted there, that no longer visit the site or only read it because of the antics of those posters.

I also know that until it gets cleaned up, that many people that potentially would donate, probably will not. Would be nice to see an alternative, and this site is sort of a hybrid blog/bulletin board.....still a bit brutal for the general masses.

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3243
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: Esugar.com Hitler Youth Ban Me Again

Postby growler » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Ordigger wrote:
BWahlberg wrote:PR isn't banned for life just like Alpha hasn't been either. Yeah they are blunt, abrupt, and mean to posters they disagree with but they've never taken their anger on egriz to a point where actual threats have been made. The mods have seen forwarded PM's and there's the well known public ones too that growler put up. Alpha, PR, and just about every other poster on that board has never taken it that far, that's what draws the line between him and others on there.


Not been here in awhile. From my perspective, without calling out specific names, there are 10-12 posters on egriz that have the same general attitude in how they post. In fact, Growler has not been the worse, IMO. I've had my run ins with him a bit (small scaled) but at least you know where he's coming from.

Multiple posters there do get away with personal attacks, and things that frankly should not be posted on any bulletin board. I've always thought it probably had to do with money. Who donates the most, is related to who gets away with the most. Only an idea. I know many Griz fans that have previously posted there, that no longer visit the site or only read it because of the antics of those posters.

I also know that until it gets cleaned up, that many people that potentially would donate, probably will not. Would be nice to see an alternative, and this site is sort of a hybrid blog/bulletin board.....still a bit brutal for the general masses.


Nice valid analysis. But don't try to use reason and logic with dudes like Brinty and Titlest. They swill Kool-Aid and love the power trip of being able to ban people smarter than they.
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Posts: 3218
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: At the Mo Club........

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:49 pm

I know for a fact Titleless has never banned anyone smarter than him.
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.


Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 16 guests