Brinty, the Griz homer

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

User avatar
growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3125
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Brinty, the Griz homer

Postby growler » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Esugar.com is becoming a real comedy show these days, fueled by our resident homer, Brinty. His "expert analysis" of every player and coach has euthanized the pedestrian fans who populate that forum. It has gotten so bad lately, that some posters (i.e. Raider) are actually saying that Brinty is becoming TOO CRITICAL of the team, and needs another sucrose infusion to get his head right. What a freak show these dudes are!

The coup-d-gras from Brinty is his lame arguments to support the high quality of our current coaching staff. I have not seen such spin since watching Jay Carney try to justify Obama's daily lies! Anyone who knows jack sh*t about football understand that Delaney is waaaaay over his head as a head coach. And then there is Mr. excitement, Gregorak, who thinks that unbridled enthusiasm will make up for his obvious lack of X's and O's knowledge, as well as game-time adjustments.

Do we have a couple of high quality assistant coaches? Most certainly. Trouble is, the three key coaches (head, O-cord,D-cord) are all weak.

Perhaps the biggest laugh I got reading Brinty today, is when he tried to use the verbal commitment of the Oregon LB to Montana as proof positive that our recruiting against other Big Sky schools is stellar. I mean, this kid had exactly ONE other big Sky offer (Poly)! LOL
But, Brinty exposes these words of wisdom for us to bank on "That's odd... I thought Montana was losing recruiting battles in-conference... Hmph." ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! But, for pedestrian fans who hang on his every word, they can now sleep well tonight knowing the program is in great hands! :jack:
Wolfman is my name....Owning pedestrian fans is my game

MAROON ALERT!
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Re: Brinty, the Griz homer

Postby MAROON ALERT! » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:19 pm

Not sure what is worse, your infatuation with Brint or his over bearing positive spin on the Griz. Both are ridiculous but at least Brint talks football and not the same old broken record you keep playing. I have read some of your posts and you do know something about football but you cheapen it by keeping this fight going. We get it, you do not like mods so why keep telling us?

CV Griz Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:47 pm
Location: Chula Vista

Re: Brinty, the Griz homer

Postby CV Griz Fan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:23 am

MAROON ALERT! wrote:Not sure what is worse, your infatuation with Brint or his over bearing positive spin on the Griz. Both are ridiculous but at least Brint talks football and not the same old broken record you keep playing. I have read some of your posts and you do know something about football but you cheapen it by keeping this fight going. We get it, you do not like mods so why keep telling us?


If Growler was allowed on E-Griz, some of this Brinty focus would subside IMO. E-Griz gives Growler a bigger forum to voice his opinions. On Maroonblood, Growler looks like the "Lone Ranger" because it's a smaller board. As a result, his opinions stand out more here. Either way, banning alternative views is not the answer. Growler has good football acumen. Let him back on E-Sugar.

MAROON ALERT!
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Re: Brinty, the Griz homer

Postby MAROON ALERT! » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:40 am

Or, he could post his football acumen over here instead of constant attacks and build a larger group of people to preach too. I read here quite often and rarely post and by the views of some threads I am not the only one that does this. You can see people that want information on the Griz look anywhere for it and if there was more here you would have more readers. I do't want to get into a fight with him just offering my viewpoint on the subject and how I personally hate reading the fight crap with him and the mods.

User avatar
StoneColdGriz
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:38 am
Location: Kickin Ass & Drinkin Beer

Re: Brinty, the Griz homer

Postby StoneColdGriz » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:20 am

MAROON ALERT! wrote:Or, he could post his football acumen over here instead of constant attacks and build a larger group of people to preach too. I read here quite often and rarely post and by the views of some threads I am not the only one that does this. You can see people that want information on the Griz look anywhere for it and if there was more here you would have more readers. I do't want to get into a fight with him just offering my viewpoint on the subject and how I personally hate reading the fight crap with him and the mods.


this!
Austin 3:16
Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave

User avatar
growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3125
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: Brinty, the Griz homer

Postby growler » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:18 pm

MAROON ALERT! wrote:Or, he could post his football acumen over here instead of constant attacks and build a larger group of people to preach too. I read here quite often and rarely post and by the views of some threads I am not the only one that does this. You can see people that want information on the Griz look anywhere for it and if there was more here you would have more readers. I do't want to get into a fight with him just offering my viewpoint on the subject and how I personally hate reading the fight crap with him and the mods.



I post plenty of football info. There is nothing to post right now. After practice starts, and I am able to watch the players, I will make relevant posts. In the meantime, I could post some flowery "analysis" of each position on the team, and tell you how every player is just around the corner from becoming All-Big Sky. On second thought...... I think it's been done.
Wolfman is my name....Owning pedestrian fans is my game

CV Griz Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:47 pm
Location: Chula Vista

Re: Brinty, the Griz homer

Postby CV Griz Fan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:01 pm

growler wrote:
MAROON ALERT! wrote:Or, he could post his football acumen over here instead of constant attacks and build a larger group of people to preach too. I read here quite often and rarely post and by the views of some threads I am not the only one that does this. You can see people that want information on the Griz look anywhere for it and if there was more here you would have more readers. I do't want to get into a fight with him just offering my viewpoint on the subject and how I personally hate reading the fight crap with him and the mods.



I post plenty of football info. There is nothing to post right now. After practice starts, and I am able to watch the players, I will make relevant posts. In the meantime, I could post some flowery "analysis" of each position on the team, and tell you how every player is just around the corner from becoming All-Big Sky. On second thought...... I think it's been done.


Growler:

Please don't do it. You becoming Brint would be like Alpha becoming PR. It's just not natural.

User avatar
SimpleJack
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Re: Brinty, the Griz homer

Postby SimpleJack » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:07 pm

Wut u meen knot nat2ral? I haz ben wunderin y the negativ a tacks have ben kuming mi wae so much.

Thatz knot nat2ral
I always go full retard!

#1GRIZ
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Brinty, the Griz homer

Postby #1GRIZ » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:53 am

growler wrote:
MAROON ALERT! wrote:Or, he could post his football acumen over here instead of constant attacks and build a larger group of people to preach too. I read here quite often and rarely post and by the views of some threads I am not the only one that does this. You can see people that want information on the Griz look anywhere for it and if there was more here you would have more readers. I do't want to get into a fight with him just offering my viewpoint on the subject and how I personally hate reading the fight crap with him and the mods.



I post plenty of football info. There is nothing to post right now. After practice starts, and I am able to watch the players, I will make relevant posts. In the meantime, I could post some flowery "analysis" of each position on the team, and tell you how every player is just around the corner from becoming All-Big Sky. On second thought...... I think it's been done.


Oh goody, an older, less informed, stinky knuckle version of Brint, we can't wait.

User avatar
growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3125
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: Brinty, the Griz homer

Postby growler » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:19 pm

#1GRIZ wrote:
growler wrote:
MAROON ALERT! wrote:Or, he could post his football acumen over here instead of constant attacks and build a larger group of people to preach too. I read here quite often and rarely post and by the views of some threads I am not the only one that does this. You can see people that want information on the Griz look anywhere for it and if there was more here you would have more readers. I do't want to get into a fight with him just offering my viewpoint on the subject and how I personally hate reading the fight crap with him and the mods.



I post plenty of football info. There is nothing to post right now. After practice starts, and I am able to watch the players, I will make relevant posts. In the meantime, I could post some flowery "analysis" of each position on the team, and tell you how every player is just around the corner from becoming All-Big Sky. On second thought...... I think it's been done.


Oh goody, an older, less informed, stinky knuckle version of Brint, we can't wait.


I only post to knowledgeable football people, not pedestrian fans like you. Please don't read my coming analysis of Griz football...... it make cause you to think you actually know something. :wink:
Wolfman is my name....Owning pedestrian fans is my game

User avatar
grizbob
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:45 am

Re: Brinty, the Griz homer

Postby grizbob » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:16 am

growler wrote:
#1GRIZ wrote:
growler wrote:
MAROON ALERT! wrote:Or, he could post his football acumen over here instead of constant attacks and build a larger group of people to preach too. I read here quite often and rarely post and by the views of some threads I am not the only one that does this. You can see people that want information on the Griz look anywhere for it and if there was more here you would have more readers. I do't want to get into a fight with him just offering my viewpoint on the subject and how I personally hate reading the fight crap with him and the mods.



I post plenty of football info. There is nothing to post right now. After practice starts, and I am able to watch the players, I will make relevant posts. In the meantime, I could post some flowery "analysis" of each position on the team, and tell you how every player is just around the corner from becoming All-Big Sky. On second thought...... I think it's been done.


Oh goody, an older, less informed, stinky knuckle version of Brint, we can't wait.


I only post to knowledgeable football people, not pedestrian fans like you. Please don't read my coming analysis of Griz football...... it make cause you to think you actually know something. :wink:



Sir, your arrogance is only overshadowed by your ignorance. Carry on...

User avatar
growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3125
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: Brinty, the Griz homer

Postby growler » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:34 pm

grizbob wrote:
growler wrote:
#1GRIZ wrote:
growler wrote:
MAROON ALERT! wrote:Or, he could post his football acumen over here instead of constant attacks and build a larger group of people to preach too. I read here quite often and rarely post and by the views of some threads I am not the only one that does this. You can see people that want information on the Griz look anywhere for it and if there was more here you would have more readers. I do't want to get into a fight with him just offering my viewpoint on the subject and how I personally hate reading the fight crap with him and the mods.



I post plenty of football info. There is nothing to post right now. After practice starts, and I am able to watch the players, I will make relevant posts. In the meantime, I could post some flowery "analysis" of each position on the team, and tell you how every player is just around the corner from becoming All-Big Sky. On second thought...... I think it's been done.


Oh goody, an older, less informed, stinky knuckle version of Brint, we can't wait.


I only post to knowledgeable football people, not pedestrian fans like you. Please don't read my coming analysis of Griz football...... it make cause you to think you actually know something. :wink:



Sir, your arrogance is only overshadowed by your ignorance. Carry on...



I will, thanks. :coffee:
Wolfman is my name....Owning pedestrian fans is my game


Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], BWahlberg, MrTitleist and 7 guests