Growler was right on brock Coyle....... Brinty was wrong!

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants

Growler was right on brock Coyle....... Brinty was wrong!

Postby growler » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Just wanted to expose how our resident genius, Brinty, was wrong once again on Brock Coyle. Just as Alpha was on-the-money in telling us about the greatness of Kroy Bierman early in his career, I was on-the-money telling Griz Nation during Brock's injury year, before he had ever started a game for the Griz, that he would start coming off his injury season, and that he would be an ALL-conference LB, and probably play in the NFL. Brinty challenged that prediction, and even had Coyle as a back-up LB going into his junior season. Since Brinty is so adept at pulling up old posts, I am quite cure he can document my statements, if he chooses to. But then, we will not hold our breath, now will we?

His minions should re-evaluate, and listen to Alpha and me to get the objective Non-Kool-Aid- Induced dope on Grizzly football. It is ironic that the poster who knows more about the game than 95% of the fan base, is kicked off esugar.com for being too objective and exposing the sugar-coaters by providing unbiased football knowledge to the board.
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

grizbob

Re: Growler was right on brock Coyle....... Brinty was wrong

Postby grizbob » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:19 am

growler wrote:Just wanted to expose how our resident genius, Brinty, was wrong once again on Brock Coyle. Just as Alpha was on-the-money in telling us about the greatness of Kroy Bierman early in his career, I was on-the-money telling Griz Nation during Brock's injury year, before he had ever started a game for the Griz, that he would start coming off his injury season, and that he would be an ALL-conference LB, and probably play in the NFL. Brinty challenged that prediction, and even had Coyle as a back-up LB going into his junior season. Since Brinty is so adept at pulling up old posts, I am quite cure he can document my statements, if he chooses to. But then, we will not hold our breath, now will we?

His minions should re-evaluate, and listen to Alpha and me to get the objective Non-Kool-Aid- Induced dope on Grizzly football. It is ironic that the poster who knows more about the game than 95% of the fan base, is kicked off esugar.com for being too objective and exposing the sugar-coaters by providing unbiased football knowledge to the board.

Dude. We get it. Seriously. Stop.

growler

Postby growler » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:33 pm

grizbob wrote:
growler wrote:Just wanted to expose how our resident genius, Brinty, was wrong once again on Brock Coyle. Just as Alpha was on-the-money in telling us about the greatness of Kroy Bierman early in his career, I was on-the-money telling Griz Nation during Brock's injury year, before he had ever started a game for the Griz, that he would start coming off his injury season, and that he would be an ALL-conference LB, and probably play in the NFL. Brinty challenged that prediction, and even had Coyle as a back-up LB going into his junior season. Since Brinty is so adept at pulling up old posts, I am quite cure he can document my statements, if he chooses to. But then, we will not hold our breath, now will we?

Dude. We get it. Seriously. Stop.

Just wanted to make sure.......some need a remedial course, you know.

grizbob

Postby grizbob » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:38 pm

:jack:

growler

Postby growler » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:37 pm

grizbob wrote::jack:

I think you could whack yours with tweezers, and save wear and tear on your palm. Just sayin'.

WyomingGrizFan

Postby WyomingGrizFan » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:21 pm

well, so far, checking over all the postings that "Growler1" put over on egriz.com, wherein his first posting was on his day of joining, which was 24 September 2010, no mention of a Brock Coyle; not even up to and past the Spring Drills of 2011 which ended by the end of April, up to 06 May 2011, that is. No mention of Coyle whatsoever. Brock Coyle lettered in 2009, missed 2010, was a sophomore in 2011, junior in 2012 and his senior year 2013. This even though it was stated:.."I was on the money during Brock's injury year (2010)..."

A number of items of interest, though. Like "Who cares about Ladyball (The Lady Griz Basketball program)," and "I Can't wait to hear Alpha's posts about how great a coavh (sic) Phlu is, and other musings."

Oh, yeah:.."Id (sic) Nick Montana does not win the starting QB job at UNDUB (sic), he will be starting QB for the Griz. Ya'll need to remember who broke that info (07 April 2011)."

Carry on. The investigation continues.

grizbob

Postby grizbob » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:23 am

Easy Wyoming, actual facts aren't growlies strong suit. Be careful arguing with this particular idiot, he'll pull you down to his level and beat you with ignorant experience.

growler

Postby growler » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:44 pm

grizbob wrote:Easy Wyoming, actual facts aren't growlies strong suit. Be careful arguing with this particular idiot, he'll pull you down to his level and beat you with ignorant experience.

And you are too easy to make like an idiot, as you do in every post. Don't you wish you could be so ignorant to start two medical device companies, grow them into industry powers, and sell them for millions. I was told you were a wit, but then, we all know that this fact is only half right.

growler

Postby growler » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:57 pm

WyomingGrizFan wrote:well, so far, checking over all the postings that "Growler1" put over on egriz.com, wherein his first posting was on his day of joining, which was 24 September 2010, no mention of a Brock Coyle; not even up to and past the Spring Drills of 2011 which ended by the end of April, up to 06 May 2011, that is. No mention of Coyle whatsoever. Brock Coyle lettered in 2009, missed 2010, was a sophomore in 2011, junior in 2012 and his senior year 2013. This even though it was stated:.."I was on the money during Brock's injury year (2010)..."

A number of items of interest, though. Like "Who cares about Ladyball (The Lady Griz Basketball program)," and "I Can't wait to hear Alpha's posts about how great a coavh (sic) Phlu is, and other musings."

Oh, yeah:.."Id (sic) Nick Montana does not win the starting QB job at UNDUB (sic), he will be starting QB for the Griz. Ya'll need to remember who broke that info (07 April 2011)."

you must enjoy making yourself look stupid, Wyoming. The quote I made below was made BEFORE Coyle played a single snap after his injury year. You even made a post in that thread, dumbass. If you are to try to belittle me, at least be truthful and get your facts straight.

"Coyle has always had the potential to be the best Griz backer on the field, but has had to fight through a series of nagging injuries (and some season-ending). Hauck was always very high on his potential. He is a stud, with great football instincts, and will see plenty of key PT this season. Would not surprise me if he is starting before the season ends. He is that good when healthy."

And from the same thread...
"If he is healthy (Coyle), it would not surprise me to see him lead the defense in tackles."

both posts made in July, 2011

NEXT! :AR15:

growler

Postby growler » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:07 pm

WyomingGrizFan wrote:well, so far, checking over all the postings that "Growler1" put over on egriz.com, wherein his first posting was on his day of joining, which was 24 September 2010, no mention of a Brock Coyle; not even up to and past the Spring Drills of 2011 which ended by the end of April, up to 06 May 2011, that is. No mention of Coyle whatsoever. Brock Coyle lettered in 2009, missed 2010, was a sophomore in 2011, junior in 2012 and his senior year 2013. This even though it was stated:.."I was on the money during Brock's injury year (2010)..."

Oh, and you were correct about one thing....... who cares about LadyGriz basketball. I don't, and nobody else who is a male athlete does either. If you enjoy watching the pretty panties run, it says a lot about you.

WyomingGrizFan

Postby WyomingGrizFan » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:16 pm

growler wrote:Oh, and you were correct about one thing....... who cares about LadyGriz basketball. I don't, and nobody else who is a male athlete does either.

I guess, then, that you never considered Wayne Tinkle as a male athlete, then...right? At least by this posting you say as much. Strange, and I thought I remember him playing for the Griz basketball team with first Mike Montgomery and then Stew Morrill Head Coaching back in the 80s. Three time All-Conference BSC, fourth all-time in career rebounds and sixth all-time in scoring. For it isn't uncommon knowledge that Wayne Tinkle's wife was once a Lisa McLeod that was an All-Conference player for the Lady Griz basketball program back in the day; one of their top all-time career scorers as well, around 1985/86 to 1988/89, if not mistaken.
Last edited by WyomingGrizFan on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

WyomingGrizFan

Postby WyomingGrizFan » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:23 pm

growler wrote:both posts made in July, 2011

Well, as I stated, the investigation continues. And I had only gotten up to 06 May 2011, not July of that year. You'd have to forgive me, there. I didn't know that you meant by your wording...'during'...as the same as your utilization of the word...'after'...as meaning the same thing.

WyomingGrizFan

Postby WyomingGrizFan » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:18 pm

grizbob wrote:Easy Wyoming, actual facts aren't growlies strong suit. Be careful arguing with this particular idiot, he'll pull you down to his level and beat you with ignorant experience.

I know, but from a long line of experience I've come to realize that being called 'dumbass,'..'looking stupid,' etc., etc., etc., by none other that 'Growler' is one of the highest compliments one can receive in life. Sometimes, I just can't help myself. :yourock:

growler

Postby growler » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:02 am

WyomingGrizFan wrote:
growler wrote:Oh, and you were correct about one thing....... who cares about LadyGriz basketball. I don't, and nobody else who is a male athlete does either.

I guess, then, that you never considered Wayne Tinkle as a male athlete, then...right? At least by this posting you say as much. Strange, and I thought I remember him playing for the Griz basketball team with first Mike Montgomery and then Stew Morrill Head Coaching back in the 80s. Three time All-Conference BSC, fourth all-time in career rebounds and sixth all-time in scoring. For it isn't uncommon knowledge that Wayne Tinkle's wife was once a Lisa McLeod that was an All-Conference player for the Lady Griz basketball program back in the day; one of their top all-time career scorers as well, around 1985/86 to 1988/89, if not mistaken.

ZZZZZZZZ :lame:

growler

Postby growler » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:03 am

WyomingGrizFan wrote:
growler wrote:both posts made in July, 2011

Well, as I stated, the investigation continues. And I had only gotten up to 06 May 2011, not July of that year. You'd have to forgive me, there. I didn't know that you meant by your wording...'during'...as the same as your utilization of the word...'after'...as meaning the same thing.

Spin it, baby..... spin it! You need to take spin lessons from Barry Hussein Obama, and then you might be more adept at it! :jack:

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”