Growler makes his annual player predictions

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants

Growler makes his annual player predictions

Postby growler » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:46 pm

As i have done in the past, I am going on record now in making acouple of bold predications regarding young Grizzly players who will excel in the future.

1) Tucker Schye..... I have been touting this kid since the East/West High School game. Tucker is the best player to come from a Montana high school in many years. He will be a 3-time All Big Sky LB for the Griz, and will play at the next level if he stays healthy. He will surpass Tripp and Coyle. Tucker should see increasing PT as a freshman this season, and will be the best LB on the field by the end of the season.

2) Marq Rogers..... This kid is special, and I am amazed that he got out of Indiana without an FBS team scooping him up. It could be because of his slight body type, but this kid can flat-out play the game. He has great hands, better than average speed, and his long arms and height make him an even bigger threat. Since we are very deep at WR, he may not be able to show you just how good he is this season, but he will be a star at UM in the coming years if he stays healthy, and I mean a huge star!
Wolfman is my name....Owning pedestrian fans is my game

#1GRIZ

Re: Growler makes his annual player predictions

Postby #1GRIZ » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:54 am

Way to go out on a limb MOTO man. You do have a gift of seeing what everyone else does.

growler

Postby growler » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:14 pm

#1GRIZ wrote:Way to go out on a limb MOTO man. You do have a gift of seeing what everyone else does.

Did your mother have any children who lived? I told the world about Tucker S. the same week that the Griz announced his commitment, and well before the East/West game. I stated at that time that he would be the next great Griz LB, and would be the best since Jason Crebo. I stand by that before he plays a single down, and I will be proven right ONCE AGAIN! I have high school coaching connections who allow me to know these things........you know, individuals who would not even talk to a dope like you.

As for the Indiana kid, I saw him in practice and in scrimmages, and knew then that he would be a great one.

Now, numb nutz, it's YOUR turn to make a valid prediction. Oh, I forget, you have no game. Carry on with your 8th grade playground rhetoric. We are all duly-impressed! :tool:

growler

Postby growler » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:50 pm

I see where Jordy Johnson was quoted as saying that Marq Rogers would be a special player for the Griz. Jordy's comments were made several days after I made my initial post in this thread saying the same thing. Hang with me, knowledgeable Griz fans for the real scoop on future stars, instead of reading the sucrose of Wally Word. According to Wally, there will be about 10 future stars among the newcomers. Not gonna happen. But these two will excel.
Last edited by growler on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grizbob

Postby grizbob » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:14 am

Don't break your arm attempting to pat yourself on the back there Growlie... Oh, and by the by, you haven't been proven right yet. Settle down there happy pants...

growler

Postby growler » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:37 pm

grizbob wrote:Don't break your arm attempting to pat yourself on the back there Growlie... Oh, and by the by, you haven't been proven right yet. Settle down there happy pants...

Just a matter of time, my short-peckered buddy

grizbob

Postby grizbob » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Growlie, you have a serious pecker infatuation. Every other "rebuttal" you offer to anybody involves some sort of penile joke. I'm sure Frued has something to say about that... just sayin...

growler

Postby growler » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:34 pm

grizbob wrote:Growlie, you have a serious pecker infatuation. Every other "rebuttal" you offer to anybody involves some sort of penile joke. I'm sure Frued has something to say about that... just sayin...

Whatever dude. At least I don't need a microscope to find mine.

growler

Postby growler » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:36 pm

grizbob wrote:Growlie, you have a serious pecker infatuation. Every other "rebuttal" you offer to anybody involves some sort of penile joke. I'm sure Frued has something to say about that... just sayin...

Whatever dude. At least I don't need a microscope to find mine.

By the way, who is Frued?

ALPHAGRIZ1

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:51 am

Fruity Ed.........sits in the south end zone
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”