Are The Bobcats Trying To Steal Our #37?

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

GRIZNATION

Are The Bobcats Trying To Steal Our #37?

Postby GRIZNATION » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:03 am

Had to go to Ronan yesterday and when I was coming back on the east side of the highway I noticed a Montana State football billboard. I am not sure why they would advertise that product but the thing that jumped out at me was the player in the foreground was wearing #37. Why would they lead with Flowers? Is this a blatant attempt at trying to emulate our success or is it the product of an out of state advertising agency mixing up the schools again? Anyone have a picture of that billboard I should have stopped and took one.
Coach Hauck after the 2007 Griz /Cat Game - "I wish there were a 5th quarter in that game so we could kick their ass some more!"

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants

Re: Are The Bobcats Trying To Steal Our #37?

Postby growler » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 pm

GRIZNATION wrote:Had to go to Ronan yesterday and when I was coming back on the east side of the highway I noticed a Montana State football billboard. I am not sure why they would advertise that product but the thing that jumped out at me was the player in the foreground was wearing #37. Why would they lead with Flowers? Is this a blatant attempt at trying to emulate our success or is it the product of an out of state advertising agency mixing up the schools again? Anyone have a picture of that billboard I should have stopped and took one.

I have seen that billboard too. I think it is obvious that the Cats were f*cking with our heads by picturing a player with a number 37.
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

cclarkblues

Re: Are The Bobcats Trying To Steal Our #37?

Postby cclarkblues » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:14 am

If that is the worst thing we have to be concerned about, life is pretty good.

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”