Montana Football

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants

Re: Montana Football

Postby growler » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:40 pm

pussycatkillerz wrote:Man you guys suck over here. All doom and gloom...lmao
I love how you slam people for sugar coating fucking football. Find a new hobby...fuck

go out--buy a gun--shoot a small animal--win a couple games of battleship--hit the gym--slam a few beers--crush the cans on your forehead--find something to fuck....then, MAYBE, college football won't be so miserable for you.

If being optimistic over a source of entertainment you have no control over while your team is coming off a 10-3 season and a close FBS loss is "sugar" than call me the fucking SugarDaddy...

Sugardaddy is not descriptive enough. "Clueless Sugardaddy" is more appropriate. If Kool-Aid is the fix you crave, may I suggest a dose of egriz.com. you will get objectivity over here. Oh, and there is a BIG difference in being objective, and being optimistic. You should learn it and try it some time. :popcorn1:
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

CV Griz Fan

Postby CV Griz Fan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:09 pm

growler wrote:
I love how you slam people for sugar coating fucking football. Find a new hobby...fuck

go out--buy a gun--shoot a small animal--win a couple games of battleship--hit the gym--slam a few beers--crush the cans on your forehead--find something to fuck....then, MAYBE, college football won't be so miserable for you.

If being optimistic over a source of entertainment you have no control over while your team is coming off a 10-3 season and a close FBS loss is "sugar" than call me the fucking SugarDaddy...

Sugardaddy is not descriptive enough. "Clueless Sugardaddy" is more appropriate. If Kool-Aid is the fix you crave, may I suggest a dose of egriz.com. you will get objectivity over here. Oh, and there is a BIG difference in being objective, and being optimistic. You should learn it and try it some time. :popcorn1:

Clueless? I don't know about that but PCK did predict that the Griz would F-Up the FBS Cowboys.....

NDSUDynasty

Postby NDSUDynasty » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:51 pm

CV Griz Fan wrote:
growler wrote:

Clueless? I don't know about that but PCK did predict that the Griz would F-Up the FBS Cowboys.....
I believe you, he is just another of the idiots that know absolutely nothing about football. There is noway you can have a clue and think the Griz would beat Wyoming no matter how bad they are if you watched your team play last year. You Griz fans will get a big wake up call when you come to Fargo and we stampede over you. I bet the majority of the fans you have picking double digits beating us will chalk it up to a bad game or a fluke but I am calling it now. Bison are gonna take you out back and beat you the old fashioned way and there will be no excuses.

NDSUDynasty

Postby NDSUDynasty » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:55 pm

Where is the doom and gloom? All I see are a bunch of clueless fans living off what you did 20 years ago making an ass out of themself on the internet. You should be calling out the people that think you have a chance in Fargo. You saw what we did to a team that ran you over in the playoffs last year so I would just hold my tongue before you look worst.

ALPHAGRIZ1

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:47 pm

Hey Lakes Bison.......how is Minnesota?

You can just post with your Lakes screen name on here, you know I wont ban you so why the multiple screen names?
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

ALPHAGRIZ1

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:23 am

Bump

:coffee:
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”