Griz in Fargo

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

Loud and Proud Bison

Re: Griz in Fargo

Postby Loud and Proud Bison » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:37 am

How many Griz fans are heading east for the game?

ALPHAGRIZ1

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:51 am

I am bringing 7 of the good fans that will hang with you guys, drink and have a blast.
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

Loud and Proud Bison

Postby Loud and Proud Bison » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:53 am

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:I am bringing 7 of the good fans that will hang with you guys, drink and have a blast.

Sweet, unsure where I will be.. but every game tailgating, we have a bottle of jaggermeister just for cheersing wtih opposing teams fans :) Unsure 100% where we will be.. We always have plenty of booze, food and fun. :)

MissoulaMarinerFan

Postby MissoulaMarinerFan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:45 am

NDSUDynasty wrote:I will make a bet with anyone that wants to that you guys don't score 10 points in this game, any takers. We will give Montana the biggest ass kicking in the history of your program you can bet the farm. There is no chance you run on the best defense in the FCS and we will shut you down better than Wyoming did because we would kick their ass too. This game is going to be an epic beat down and you all know it! My Bison will rush for 300 or more on you guys bet the farm!

No thank you. I'm not dumb, and I don't like losing money. Griz terrible tackling & Griz O trying to run, run, run and force JJ to be a pocket passer instead of turning him loose to go make plays equals a 34-10 Bison victory....and it won't even look that close.

robsnotes4u

Postby robsnotes4u » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:51 am

live in Fargo and had to say no to tickets from a friend as a family thing came up on that weekend. My wife being the Griz fan, is happy she doesn't have to watch. I am probably happier, I remember how much of a bitch she became when the Bison upset the Griz in Missoula. It was a hard week on me.

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”