FUMBLINA

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

ALPHAGRIZ1

Re: FUMBLINA

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:13 pm

How can you sell real estate from a camp site? Hotspot a phone?

:coffee:
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants

Postby growler » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Fu*k you alpha you are just as bad as Brinty because you are a turncoat, now you created another account to try and make me look bad after you trashed Nguyen all season. You know you are just as happy as I am that he got hurt. You are just as fake as you will cover your arse so people post on your pathetic board. Don't mess with me pal I know who you are!
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

G1's sniper buddy

Postby G1's sniper buddy » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:34 pm

growler wrote:Fu*k you alpha you are just as bad as Brinty because you are a turncoat, now you created another account to try and make me look bad after you trashed Nguyen all season. You know you are just as happy as I am that he got hurt. You are just as fake as you will cover your arse so people post on your pathetic board. Don't mess with me pal I know who you are!

#HEADSHOT

Grizfan-24

Postby Grizfan-24 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:21 am

Hey I get that it is funny to pick on the Ngyuen family for putting the ball on the carpet.

You are a troll Growler pure and simple. Because absolutely no one could possibly be happy about someone getting hurt. That or you are a closet ginger and have no soul. Pretty sure gingers would take offense for you being included. Just a hunch. Funny that you can't recognize someone trolling you, since you are the zen master.

I wouldn't trot out Van, Henderson or Jones as a punt returner. Too much risk for a shot that you can't come back from. At this point, I wouldn't risk the season by putting them back there. If you wanted someone else to be your sacrificial lamb back there, fine. There might be better options on the roster than Ngyuen, but probably few that are willing to take shots on Punt Return.

Just not that easy.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
--Ron Burgandy

http://monidasports.blogspot.com

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants

Postby growler » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:05 pm

You are right and I am wrong, I apologize for my earlier comments, Alpha has helped me see the light and is donating his time to helping me follow a better path.
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

ALPHAGRIZ1

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Another fumble by fumblina..........

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

putter

Postby putter » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Glad the Big Sky has no replay....

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”