South Dakota - Montana Thread

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

GRIZNATION

South Dakota - Montana Thread

Postby GRIZNATION » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:26 pm

I will kick start this thread by saying that I think the Griz sneak by the Yotes simply because the game is at home and South Dakota is without their QB. If they had their starting QB I think we would be in for a long day going up against a Joe Glenn team, they will control the clock and be physical doing it. We need to be able to run the ball and sustain drives if we put this one in the win column.

Montana - 20
South Dakota - 17
Coach Hauck after the 2007 Griz /Cat Game - "I wish there were a 5th quarter in that game so we could kick their ass some more!"

MissoulaMarinerFan

Re: South Dakota - Montana Thread

Postby MissoulaMarinerFan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:08 pm

I agree with GrizNation - my prediction is:
Montana: 24
South Dakota: 21

putter

Postby putter » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Lets hope the coaching staff lets Jordan be Jordan. He can create problems so that Montana doesn't have to rely on an Ellis Henderson return for a victory.

Griz - 28
Yotes - 17

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants

Postby growler » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Your predictions for a close game (and I agree with them), shows just how far our once-dominating football program has fallen from the glory days. Can you imagine any Griz team from 1994 to 2009 having a close game at home against a team like South Dakota? Now, it seems like every FCS team gives us a tough game. What a shame to allow this inept coaching staff to continue taking this program down.
Wolfman is my name....Owning pedestrian fans is my game

pussycatkillerz

Postby pussycatkillerz » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:11 am

Wtf? The Griz (95-09) we're more often than not in tight games with lesser opponents. 95-09 was filled with opposing teams saying we don't ever win by much so we must just be lucky.
So if we just squeak by SD, get the W, we still lose in you morons eyes???
What was alphas last couple guesses?
Something like wyo 38-10
And
Central Washington would be close even with JJ :roll: :roll:

You negative...my bad, OBJECTIVE fans are losing your rep fast.
Griz will beat SD. BOOK IT
How much by? Don't give a shit...a wins a win
Wins Since 2000 (All of College Football)
1st place: Montana: 152 - 2nd place: Boise State: 143........Texas: 139.....App State: 131...
North Dakota State: 120

NDSUDynasty

Postby NDSUDynasty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:44 pm

South Dakota will be physical and beat you the same way they did last year, your little china doll Johnson, if he is lucky will get another concussion so he doesn't have to play in Fargo. If he plays against a real defense his season will be over.

pussycatkillerz

Postby pussycatkillerz » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:09 pm

NDSUDynasty wrote:South Dakota will be physical and beat you the same way they did last year, your little china doll Johnson, if he is lucky will get another concussion so he doesn't have to play in Fargo. If he plays against a real defense his season will be over.

Weber FUCKING State just took you guys to the wire

...that is all
1st place: Montana: 152 - 2nd place: Boise State: 143........Texas: 139.....App State: 131...

growler

Postby growler » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:14 pm

pussycatkillerz wrote:
NDSUDynasty wrote:South Dakota will be physical and beat you the same way they did last year, your little china doll Johnson, if he is lucky will get another concussion so he doesn't have to play in Fargo. If he plays against a real defense his season will be over.

...that is all

You are obviously clueless. NSDU will school us.

growler

Postby growler » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:15 pm

JJ is the toughest SOB on our team. He played most of the Wyoming game with a concussion. You couldn't play a game of badminton with a stubbed pinky. :tool:

robsnotes4u

Postby robsnotes4u » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:16 pm

The griz are lucky they don't have to play Weber this year. As for the Bison that game will be ugly. Not score wise because they don't run up the score but because of the physical beat down.. not a fan but go to 3 or 4 of their games a year

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

growler

Postby growler » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:17 pm

pussycatkillerz wrote:Wtf? The Griz (95-09) we're more often than not in tight games with lesser opponents. 95-09 was filled with opposing teams saying we don't ever win by much so we must just be lucky.
Something like wyo 38-10
And

I wish there was an emoticon for "pedestrian fan". It would be appropriate right now.

robsnotes4u

Re: Re: South Dakota - Montana Thread

Postby robsnotes4u » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:43 pm

pussycatkillerz wrote:

...that is all

To the wire? Three possession game wasn't it?

Weber played great. Big change over the last few years.

That sad thing is with all the hype on egriz, the griz maybe 1-3 after 4 games that might be tough to make the playoffs from there.

Huge game this Saturday

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

pussycatkillerz

Postby pussycatkillerz » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:02 pm

growler wrote:
pussycatkillerz wrote:Wtf? The Griz (95-09) we're more often than not in tight games with lesser opponents. 95-09 was filled with opposing teams saying we don't ever win by much so we must just be lucky.
Something like wyo 38-10
And

I wish there was an emoticon for "pedestrian fan". It would be appropriate right now.

I wish there was an emoticon for suck my fat dick

MAROON ALERT!

Postby MAROON ALERT! » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Montana will come into your town with swagger, kick the door off your barn, beat you up in front of your fans like Ray Rice in an elevator. Griz will break your players, break your streak and break your hearts. Bison get an L on Sept 20th.

Mark it down

NDSUDynasty

Postby NDSUDynasty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:53 pm

MAROON ALERT! wrote:Montana will come into your town with swagger, kick the door off your barn, beat you up in front of your fans like Ray Rice in an elevator. Griz will break your players, break your streak and break your hearts. Bison get an L on Sept 20th.

Mark it down

I want some of what you are smoking man! NDSU is the most physical team you will play in the FCS and will beat the Grizz into the ground. We have the best DL and Emanuel is the best DE in the country. Your tackles are pathetic and he will have a field day against your OL.

You are living in fantasy land if you think your offense scores more than a couple TD's against us we are going to show you what real football is about. We beat you as a DII school and we will really walk on you as an FCS team. At least you play us, I will give you that.

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”