Montana
50%
NDSU
50%

Total votes: 12

FormerPlayer83

Montana at NDSU

Postby FormerPlayer83 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:21 pm

Who do you really think will win this game? I want to know why Montana fans think we can't beat NDSU in their place?

ALPHAGRIZ1

Re: Montana at NDSU

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:35 am

If we play 10 times we lose 11 of them.

NDSU is the cream of the crop in FCS, even if they drop a game they should still be ranked number one. We are not a #4 team, I dont care what the polls say.
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

CV Griz Fan

Postby CV Griz Fan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:31 am

FormerPlayer83 wrote:Who do you really think will win this game? I want to know why Montana fans think we can't beat NDSU in their place?
FormerPlayer83 wrote:Who do you really think will win this game? I want to know why Montana fans think we can't beat NDSU in their place?

Does UM have a chance to beat NDSU? Of course they do. Will they? Who knows? IMO this game will be a very similar to the Wyo game. Like Wyo, NDSU will attempt to play "smash mouth" football and try to dictate tempo. If the Griz can get a couple if TOs, like in the Wyo game, they can keep it close and have a shot to win. The Griz can not afford to have any mistakes like TOs or special teams miscues. NDSU usually will make a team pay when that happens. Second half run defense by the Griz will be another key. Will the Griz D be tired? Wyo gashed the Griz D late with some good running plays. This is a matchup of two teams that usually win the turnover battles. Which team will succumb and make the mistakes? If it's the Griz that make the mistakes, it will be much more difficult to recover since the game is on the road in a very hostile environment.

putter

Postby putter » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:14 pm

JJ will have to play a better game. Can't miss wide open receivers, however, I watched the re-play of the SD game and it was obvious that he is still bothered by the concussion so I am still worried about him being able to be the old JJ.

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”