When will enough be enough?

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

G1's sniper buddy

Re: When will enough be enough?

Postby G1's sniper buddy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Really didn't want it to come to this Alpha. We gotta have "the talk" again?

ALPHAGRIZ1

Re: Re: When will enough be enough?

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:52 pm

growler wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
growler wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Typical recycled Growler post:

Pedestrian, lack of recruiting, hate coaching staff, sugar coating, cant tackle, bad play calling etc
:jack:

Rinse and mutherfu*king repeat........over and over and over again. If the Griz executed plays as consistently as you make the same beat in the ground points maybe we would have something.

I cant wait for yet another slam on Wally or 24.................now THATS predictable

You are the KING of re-cycled posts. Pot, meet kettle. Did you a Wally kiss and make up recently?

I have more talent in one of my posts than you do in the gallons of baby batter that has been fuel injected down your throat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

F*ck you you bi-polar asswipe. Why don't you do us all a favor a tell us your opinion about the North Dakota State football program? Oh, you already did that? About 4000 times in the past two months? Re-cycled? I am done with you pathetic excuse for a message board. GFY, you flaming hypocrite!

Quitter,

Yeah me pointing out how dominating NDSU is at FOOTBALL, and how they are the FCSs most dominating FOOTBALL program EVER is so hypocritical and man thats recycled FOOTBALL talk.

So much different than bringing your fight with Wahlberg over here because he cleans your clock at every volley and then trying to insult and run off a couple of the good posters over here.

I have never banned you and I gave you a place to post your self proclaimed football knowledge but you pissed all over your invitation. I dont give a fu*k what you do because you add nothing but shit to every place you post. "dont let the door hit you on your pedestrian arse on your way out" :loco:
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

MAROON ALERT!

Postby MAROON ALERT! » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Just ban this asswipe, he has had hundreds of chances and he screws up every board he posts on, ban his ip so he can't post here anymore he wrecks this board. If he stays I wont donate anymore money to this site, just cut out the cancer.

Grizfan-24

Postby Grizfan-24 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:04 am

We can beat dead horses about Delaney...

Delaney's shortcomings aren't because he doesn't work hard or put in the effort. He or his players aren't cutting corners as far as I can see. He and his staff's tireless recruiting efforts seems to have paid some nice dividends. Those dividends are going to pay off. Probably well after he is gone.

There isn't a justifiable reason in my eyes to continue making him wear issues that weren't of his creation. We do this a lot in just about every other spectrum known to man. Just let it go. Just believe it is time for Montana fans move on.

Go after him for his scheme, style and personnel decisions. He can wear it and he knows he should. As a friend told me the other day, had this game happened in 2012 or 2013 the game would have been 42-10. A fair assessment in my estimation.

Don't like the pace of improvement? Fine. Have high expectations? Fine. Those things we can critically assess. Those are issues that a head coach should be responsible for. Yet, I think we should just sever connection to the past and starting looking at the Delaney era as the restart of the tradition. As I noted in my blog the other day, is Montana where NDSU is right now? Heck no, but we sure as heck can be just as so long as we don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
--Ron Burgandy

http://monidasports.blogspot.com

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”