Esugar.com is a Joke

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants

Esugar.com is a Joke

Postby growler » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:43 pm

I see that resident and self appointed mouth piece of Griz football has provided more "expert analysis" on how one game against a cellar dweller like N Colorado has fixed everything and JJ is back to his old self. His posts are becoming a real comedy show as he continues to regurgitate his lame arguments and the sheep eat it up.

Brinty banned me again form eGriz because he cant handle the truth and he has provide sucrose for the lemmings to follow him blindly. I was talking to a former player today at the game and he said it was laughable that these pedestrian fans keep lauding the words of a fat kid who had a business handed to him by his mommy. He was laughing at comments made by the resident Griz apologist because they are so generic and prove he never played the game. Anyone who knows jack sh*t about football understand that Delaney is not a good head coach. His analysis is as good as our 2 offensive coordinators at calling a decent game, WEAK!

Yet pedestrian fans will hang on his every word, they can now sleep well tonight knowing the program has beat powerhouse N Colorado!
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

putter

Re: Esugar.com is a Joke

Postby putter » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Problem I am having with eGriz is posters are getting pasted for not being 100% positive about what is happening. It is a message board and for it to work you need differing opinions and one should not trump the other. I have had my run-ins with PR and HavreGriz because I am "one of the most negative posters on the board". Yes, I played but so what - doesn't mean anything other than you can recognize formations, coverages and what is supposed to happen on a play. In high school my team lost a state championship game, after leading 12-0 with the best QB in the state because the coach screwed the pooch and literally coached us into a 14-12 loss. Being critical does not mean you don't support the kids - they work their asses off, as do the coaches but it can keep people honest and realistic. I never hope any kid gets hurt, as in the UNC game. I may not like how they play, their tendancies, but to be glad they got hurt is plain idiotic......

ALPHAGRIZ1

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Totally agree putter, but dont trivialize growlers epic presentation of all things football in his above post. He adds nothing but football talk to every site he blesses and never has a personal vendetta, no, he is pure as the driven snow.

Jagoff

:coffee:
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

grizbob

Postby grizbob » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:38 am

Growlie, your obsession is showing

grizpack

Postby grizpack » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:48 am

Am I the only one who sees a pattern here??? :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

As my Dad used to say, "So...... Everyone is out of step except you....."

Grizfan-24

Postby Grizfan-24 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:03 am

Oh I think there is a tremendous amount of group think going on. Drives me nuts. I can't stand it but I also am not going to let a bunch of persona's on a message board ruin my day. So continue to throw darts at Brint's persona, just comes off as completely obsessive and contradictory.

Maybe our views of Grizzly football are like Christians and Islam or Republican and Democrat. We don't collectively spend a lot time evaluating a particular stance but rather responding to either a generic emotion or a person's persona regarding the program. So yes many have a knee-jerk response.

My favorite is the run-run-pass meme that has emerged. There is obviously some truth in it, but we have concluded the stance as sacrosanct. Doesn't take much to jump on gogriz.com and evaluate it as fact or fiction, because the whole game script is there or to even where in the pass game the offense chooses to target. that is if you want to do the work.

But why would you want to do that when irrationally spewing misinformation is far easier. Requires less time that is for sure.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
--Ron Burgandy

http://monidasports.blogspot.com

putter

Postby putter » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Grizfan-24 wrote:Oh I think there is a tremendous amount of group think going on. Drives me nuts. I can't stand it but I also am not going to let a bunch of persona's on a message board ruin my day. So continue to throw darts at Brint's persona, just comes off as completely obsessive and contradictory.

Maybe our views of Grizzly football are like Christians and Islam or Republican and Democrat. We don't collectively spend a lot time evaluating a particular stance but rather responding to either a generic emotion or a person's persona regarding the program. So yes many have a knee-jerk response.

My favorite is the run-run-pass meme that has emerged. There is obviously some truth in it, but we have concluded the stance as sacrosanct. Doesn't take much to jump on gogriz.com and evaluate it as fact or fiction, because the whole game script is there or to even where in the pass game the offense chooses to target. that is if you want to do the work.

But why would you want to do that when irrationally spewing misinformation is far easier. Requires less time that is for sure.

Because the anonimity that a message board provides allows a person to say anything. For me 24, I have to laugh as I have been criticesed and told "I didn't play", when there are posters on eGriz that I played on the same team with....

People are living in the past too much. They long for the Air Bear days of Don Read. Back then his offense was revolutionary and a lot of teams did not see anything like it and could not defend it. Now that has become the norm.

My frustration comes from adjustments. IMO, at NDSU, you needed to run a few screens at NDSU DE (can't remember his name) so he would not be on a bull rush every snap, keep him honest. I really felt sorry for the O-Line and JJ as he got happy feet and lofted a few (endzone throw to Henderson - who was open)

CV Griz Fan

Postby CV Griz Fan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:09 pm

I agree that egriz has taken a crazy turn for the worst. The Sugercoaters and the Chicken Little crowd are in open warfare on a daily basis. It's getting funnier by the day over there. PR posted until 2:00am last night to get the last word in. Brint hasn't been involved in the skirmish though Growler. I think that it's time to "cool it" on the unrelenting bashing of him. He is no where near
as bad of a homer like some of those other guys are. As I've said before, Brint is fairly objective IMO. BTW AG1, is this that "Meltdown" you were predicting?

ALPHAGRIZ1

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:23 pm

Growler seems to have had a come to Jesus meeting, I think this time hes going to be OK and dad gum it I think that kid is gonna make it!

Yeah I figured this meltdown would be a little worse but you could see it coming. Most of those guys are ridiculous and many havent played the game.

Brint and a few others provide some good information but its always a little to sunny for me and they seem to have a problem discerning simple criticism from personal attacks. I dont think pointing out weaknesses or strengths on players is taboo. It one thing to say, so and so sucks, he takes the wrong angle or drops passes....etc and I am glad Nguyen got hurt, somebody should have done it sooner. One is perfectly acceptable, the other is pretty scummy and lets everyone know what kind of person they are on or off the internet.

I want the best for the Griz and I will never stop pointing out weaknesses, you have to know where they are so you can improve and get better. If everything is rosey and great....what do you work on to improve?
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”