Bobby Hauck

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

Grizfan-24

Bobby Hauck

Postby Grizfan-24 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:16 am

Wow.

Conspiracy Theorists Unite!

Boys and girls this is done and gone got real interesting, real quick. I've got a feeling a couple guys are as excited as a little girl on the first day of school. This might on speculation alone shut down the interwebs.

I suggest heavy doses of drammamine or alcohol. I for one like Bobby but don't think he is the right coach for what the program needs.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
--Ron Burgandy

http://monidasports.blogspot.com

MissoulaMarinerFan

Postby MissoulaMarinerFan » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:07 am

No. Run far far away from Bobby. Plus, I think he wouldn't drop back down.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1

Re: Bobby Hauck

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:12 am

He is just a big enough douchebag to drop back down. I cant believe 5 of our fans would want that POS back but I never underestimate stupid and most of Griz Nation is a 27 time NC when it comes to stupid.

If UM is stupid enough to hire that idiot back that will be the final straw for me. I already quit watching the NFL a few years back and I dont want to do it but I can cut out one of my college teams as well.

Hell who knows in 5 more years I may be productive on fall weekends instead of just hanging out with my friends at a tailgate?

:coffee:
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

LongTimeCatFan

Bobby Hauck

Postby LongTimeCatFan » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:05 pm

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:He is just a big enough douchebag to drop back down. I cant believe 5 of our fans would want that POS back but I never underestimate stupid and most of Griz Nation is a 27 time NC when it comes to stupid.

If UM is stupid enough to hire that idiot back that will be the final straw for me. I already quit watching the NFL a few years back and I dont want to do it but I can cut out one of my college teams as well.

Hell who knows in 5 more years I may be productive on fall weekends instead of just hanging out with my friends at a tailgate?

:coffee:

Productive in the fall? That's UnMontanan!

But I hear ya.

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”