Stittionary

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

ALPHAGRIZ1

Stittionary

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:16 am

Since Stittmania is never going to stop we might as well catalog unique versions and definitions.

Stittistics - The sick numbers on offense posted in the box score of the game summary on ESPN.

"Rippin the Stitts Off" - A phrase soon to be uttered every November against the cats when we (regardless of coach) drop 35+ on them. Hey AG1? What did you think about the Griz cat game? "Well Mr Ash, I think the Griz really ripped the Stitts off your team again, enjoy Thanksgiving from home again".

InStittutionalized - What the majority of so called Griz fans should be, for ever doubting this was the guy to hire.

Stitt down, buckle up and hold on, the Caddy got a new engine, tire, paint job and pit crew, now we put Jeff Gordon into the wall and go looking for dinner.
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

info197176

Re: Stittionary

Postby info197176 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:32 pm

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Since Stittmania is never going to stop we might as well catalog unique versions and definitions.

Stittistics - The sick numbers on offense posted in the box score of the game summary on ESPN.

"Rippin the Stitts Off" - A phrase soon to be uttered every November against the cats when we (regardless of coach) drop 35+ on them. Hey AG1? What did you think about the Griz cat game? "Well Mr Ash, I think the Griz really ripped the Stitts off your team again, enjoy Thanksgiving from home again".

InStittutionalized - What the majority of so called Griz fans should be, for ever doubting this was the guy to hire.

Stitt down, buckle up and hold on, the Caddy got a new engine, tire, paint job and pit crew, now we put Jeff Gordon into the wall and go looking for dinner.

I hope you don't mind me saying this but your post got me hard.... :bananahump:

ALPHAGRIZ1

Re: Stittionary

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:22 am

That is a common reaction to my posts, creepy but hey so is life. :thumbsup:
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”