Bison Griz Game in Missoula

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

NDSUDynasty

Bison Griz Game in Missoula

Postby NDSUDynasty » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:22 pm

Bison are undefeated against you guys in Missoula and next year we will make it 3 in a row overall, 2 games at your house. It will be a good game for our offense, and a good way to kick off our drive for 5. ESPN knows the flagship of the FCS is North Dakota State and they will even follow us to get your team and stadium on national TV.

ALPHAGRIZ1

Re: Bison Griz Game in Missoula

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Have you guys had a good few years? Yes
Has NDSU been dominant in the FCS? Yes
Do the Bison know how to act when they are on top and winning? No, not really

I will be the first to let you in on a little secret, Montana will beat you guys next season when you come to Missoula. The best part is we will only need 20 points to do it.

Then after we win, i promise not to come to your board and act like a front running single child that needs mommy to "watch this". We will shake your hand and offer you a beer, because its college football, its not a substitute for class and basic human behavior.

Travel safe and enjoy an already predefined outcome.

:coffee:
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

putter

Postby putter » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Hope you realize you will be playing a Griz team that will resemble last year team in no way offensively. That was Montana's biggest achilles heel last year was scoring points. If the Griz could have it would have been a different story in the dome and yet we still lost by 12 after throwing a pick in the end zone. This will be a tall task but I am excited because the biggest weakness has been addressed and will be fun to see what the Bison will do against this offense -IF Montana has the QB that can handle running it

tjbison

Postby tjbison » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:21 pm

Would like to see a thread better than that cap on egriz, I'm not a trash talker so go easy on me.

Looking forward to the game, should be interesting with your new offense and our young defense. NDSU should have a potent offense with talent at every position. Can't wait for 10 Saturdays from today

MissoulaMarinerFan

Postby MissoulaMarinerFan » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:47 pm

I'm a big Griz fan, and yes, the game is in Missoula this year, but I just don't think the offense will be clicking enough to beat NDSU's defense consistently. I think the game will be a lot like last year's in Fargo. NDSU 19, Griz 10 - and it won't feel that close.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:52 pm

tjbison wrote:Would like to see a thread better than that cap on egriz, I'm not a trash talker so go easy on me.

Looking forward to the game, should be interesting with your new offense and our young defense. NDSU should have a potent offense with talent at every position. Can't wait for 10 Saturdays from today

Welcome TJ, I am sure people will treat you good here. I had to bang a little with NDSUDYNASTY because he acts like lakes on here.

Can't wait for the game this fall, you need to swing by our tailgate and have some beer and food with us.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

tjbison

Postby tjbison » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:55 pm

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
tjbison wrote:Would like to see a thread better than that cap on egriz, I'm not a trash talker so go easy on me.

Welcome TJ, I am sure people will treat you good here. I had to bang a little with NDSUDYNASTY because he acts like lakes on here.

Can't wait for the game this fall, you need to swing by our tailgate and have some beer and food with us.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would but I can't make it out, if it stayed it's original date I was all set...

tjbison

Re:

Postby tjbison » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:57 pm

MissoulaMarinerFan wrote:I'm a big Griz fan, and yes, the game is in Missoula this year, but I just don't think the offense will be clicking enough to beat NDSU's defense consistently. I think the game will be a lot like last year's in Fargo. NDSU 19, Griz 10 - and it won't feel that close.

I will admit opening with our defense is a nightmare for a coach trying to start a totally new offensive system, nor bragging but it is true, it's rare to find a D that plays assignment ball like NDSU does, very Defensive minded coaching staff also.

MissoulaMarinerFan

Re: Re:

Postby MissoulaMarinerFan » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:08 pm

tjbison wrote:
MissoulaMarinerFan wrote:I'm a big Griz fan, and yes, the game is in Missoula this year, but I just don't think the offense will be clicking enough to beat NDSU's defense consistently. I think the game will be a lot like last year's in Fargo. NDSU 19, Griz 10 - and it won't feel that close.

I will admit opening with our defense is a nightmare for a coach trying to start a totally new offensive system, nor bragging but it is true, it's rare to find a D that plays assignment ball like NDSU does, very Defensive minded coaching staff also.

Exactly. That, plus totally new offense...I just don't see it happening, unless NDSU makes a BUNCH of self-inflicted mistakes...which they just don't do.

tjbison

Re: Re:

Postby tjbison » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:11 pm

MissoulaMarinerFan wrote:
tjbison wrote:

Exactly. That, plus totally new offense...I just don't see it happening, unless NDSU makes a BUNCH of self-inflicted mistakes...which they just don't do.

It's very possible, with the youth filling positions. But it's also not like any of these kids haven't seen the field either, many have playoff experience as fresh and sophs. Still will be interesting now that they are the #1's

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”