I SUGGEST big sky dumps und.

Moderator: MINI14GB

lakesbison

I SUGGEST big sky dumps und.

Postby lakesbison » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:18 am

you see the letter from BIG SKY to the idiots at und?

haha karma is a b.tch. huh und and big sky.

you guys shouldnt have to deal with this, MSU and Montana are classy, UND is NOT CLASSY. they have used the logo/nickname against the wishes of the VERY PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE NAME.... i mean think about that for a second. how arrogant and racist?

Big Sky, (other than a guaranteed win in every sport) there is ZERO reason to add UND. Travel sucks, their programs suck, their fanbase sucks (see startribune hockey articles where fans flipped off players of michigan, punched a wall at XCEL) its not even a debate.

Montana State.... you are too classy to put up with this BS and program. drop these fools and their Nazi sympathizer funded hockey arena. Think about it!

Mike
Site Admin

Re: I SUGGEST big sky dumps und.

Postby Mike » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:11 pm

I will see what we can do about this.

:thumbsup:
Go Griz!

lakesbison

Postby lakesbison » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 pm

OPPPS MONTANA. not Montana St.. I know, punish me. haha

lakesbison

Postby lakesbison » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:02 pm

---- a LIL birdie told me today that BIG SKY WILL BE KICKING OUT und BEFORE THE EVEN BEGIN!! (he talked to a MONTANA school AD rep---cant say which one)
ha ha, karma

plus, no matter what the nickname is changed to, their fans will continue the oppression of the fighting sioux tribe with chants/tshirts, etc.

lakesbison

Postby lakesbison » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:35 pm

WHY the big sky teams and presidents dont tell these ****ing morons to jump off a cliff and tear up their membership is beyond me.

bisonbacker "He stated that "the Big Sky needs UND more than UND needed The Big Sky" I **** you not that is what he said"

Fullerton must not have the balls to shut these guys up, what say you BIG SKY MEMBERS?

SO how racist is this petition drive, NATIVE AMERICANS ARE AGAINST THE NAME, EVEN IF ITS 100 of them, so the white und fans dont give a **** what they say, they want the name for their hockey team?? hahahaha

some und dbag on the radio : When countered with asked about football, he went on a rant about how crappy the Big Sky is and some nonsense about the makeup of the league does not gaurantee a home playoff game even if qualified. Again stating that the Big Sky needs und more than the und needs the Big Sky. If this guy is the representation of the nickname supporters, I feel sorry for them.

lakesbison

Postby lakesbison » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:51 pm

http://www.grandforksherald.com/even...cle/id/228888/

Fullerton said there would be advantages to the Big Sky dropping to 12 members, an even number that would make scheduling easier — especially if the dropped member was 600 miles away.

“You tell me who needs who more?” he asked

I would remind them that the NCAA is a club, a voluntary association. If you don’t like the club’s rules, you can leave

BOOM

ALPHAGRIZ1

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Lakes, should I make a forum on here for FCS talk like this? Not that I mind you posting just this area is for suggestions and feedback.

What do you think?
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

lakesbison

Postby lakesbison » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:23 pm

NAH no one cares about them. you're cool

PM me back though.

lakesbison

Postby lakesbison » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:27 am

Just found out our invitation to a track and field meet at the Univ. of Iowa in March has been rescinded, due to resumption of nickname use.
General by UNDSID on Feb 21, 2012 11:19:56 AM

via twitter.... keep the nickname!!

Return to “MaroonBlood.com Announcements - Feedback - Suggestions”