Feedback

Moderator: MINI14GB

Grizfan-24

Feedback

Postby Grizfan-24 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:09 am

First great idea to provide another option for people of Grizland. I hope this takes off because it appears you have put a lot of time and hard work into putting it out there. Definately not the easiest to do.

I like the split of boards into recruiting, x's and o's and such. Really good idea.

Background is a bit dark that it makes it difficult at times to read anything that is anything other than light grey or white. You can't read on my monitor at all the website title "Maroon Blood" because the background is a bit dark.

Here is hoping that this board enjoys success,

Congrats
Grizfan-24
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
--Ron Burgandy

http://monidasports.blogspot.com

Mike
Site Admin

Re: Feedback

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:30 am

Thank you for the comments we are still working on getting some of these problems fixed, bare with us for the time being.

There are some graphic things that need to be addressed and we will be taking care of the contrast problems and make this easier to read for all that choose to do so.

Welcome aboard Grizfan 24
Go Griz!

VictorG

Postby VictorG » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Question......why is the PM button backwards in posters profiles. It says MP on my screen? Is that for Grizo?

ALPHAGRIZ1

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Mike might be able to answer this better than I can but I think its backwards to show you you dont have any new PMs in the box.

The buttons turn red and say PM correctly when you have a new message. Thats my guess.
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

Return to “MaroonBlood.com Announcements - Feedback - Suggestions”